NAAC2011 Conference News
The Association`s fourth biennial conference, NAAC2011, was held at the Australian Centre for Ancient Numismatic Studies, Macquarie University, 25 – 27 November 2011. The format was similar to previous NAA conferences, with the opening by Dr Ken Sheedy (ACANS) and a book launch on the Friday evening, the Saturday sessions devoted to ancients and the Sunday sessions covering all other numismatic topics. There was also be a conference dinner on the Saturday evening, at the Ranch Bistro in Herring Rd (cnr. Epping Road) just across the road from Macquarie University.
Saturday speakers: Gil Davis (ACANS), Miriam Gillett (ACANS), Walter Holt (NSW), Richard Hurley (NSW), Professor John Melville-Jones (WA), Colin Pitchfork (NSW), John Voukelatos (Vic) and Dr Nicholas Wright (ACANS).
Sunday speakers: Professor Walter Bloom (WA), Peter Lane (SA), Michael Meszaros (Vic), Professor John Pearn (UQld), Dr David Rampling (SA), Associate Professor Mark Stocker (NZ), John Wade (NSW) and Helen Walpole (Vic).
buy modafinil uk legal THE CONFERENCE ABSTRACTS CAN BE FOUND AT
buy Gabapentin online usa THE CONFERENCE TIMETABLE CAN BE FOUND AT
http://wpchotsprings.com/André-Philippe-Gagnon(bZZVZBbDnQ0) THE REGISTRATION FORM CAN BE FOUND AT
Accommodation is available on campus at Dunmore Lang College, see Dunmore Lang College and also the Travelodge Motel, see Travelodge Macquarie You will need to make your own arrangements directly with the accommodation provider (details at their websites).
Here are some details for the Dunmore Lang College rooms.
Corporate Ensuite Rooms – $105 pp/per night B/B; $130 Full Board (all meals)
Single occupancy – $150 per room/per night B/B; $200 F/B (all meals) Twin Occupancy
These are motel style rooms with the following features:
• Single/twin beds
• ISD/STD Telephone (with voice mail)
• Wireless Internet
• Tea/Coffee making facilities
• Work desk and ergonomic chair
• Private bathroom
• Most with spacious balcony
• TV (in selected rooms)
• Linen and Towels are provided.
Standard Student Rooms – $85 pp/per night B/B; $110 Full Board (all meals) Single occupancy
• Single beds
• ISD/STD Telephone (with voice mail)
• Work desk and chair
• Shared bathroom
Please note that all rates are inclusive of breakfast and no room only rate is available.–>
There are a few details about staying at the college that you should be aware of:
* Reception hours are 8:30am – 5:30pm Monday – Friday
* Check in is after 2pm and Check out is by 10am
* Should you arrive or depart outside of reception hours then you can check in and out by calling the Resident Advisor (RA) on duty at that time by dialing 9856 1000 externally or 1000 from a College phone, including your room phone. On arrival you can call the RA on a key pad found at the front door of the College
* Payment is due on arrival and you may pay by cheque, cash, EFTPOS or credit card during business hours or cash or credit card outside of business hours.
* Please note any lost keys and/or guest cards incur a replacement fee of $25 each
* If you require internet access please advise us 48 hours prior to your arrival so we can make the necessary arrangements. There is a $10 set up fee for internet accounts and then $2 per day for the duration of your stay for internet access.
* If you require a phone account one can be set up in advance. A minimum of $10 credit paid in advance via a credit card is required to set it up. Credit can be added to this account at Reception during business hours only.
* Parking is available to residents who will receive an access card to the parking lot in their key pack. This card is to be returned upon check out. Access to the parking lot after hours can also be gained on arrival by pressing the intercom button at the gate. Our Resident Advisor will respond and come and give you access. A parking permit will need to be collected from reception on arrival.
* Should you choose a Bed and breakfast or Room Only option but still require a casual meal in our dining hall at any time, you can do so by purchasing a meal voucher from reception between 8:30am – 5pm Monday – Friday or from the RA outside of office hours. Casual meal rates are as follows:
* When you make your booking with us we require credit card details from which we will take one nights’ stay to secure the booking, as well as arrival and departure dates, number of people staying in the room, and a contact phone number and email.
* We also require our Terms and Conditions signed and returned to us.
* Please note that when you make your booking with us you will be provided with a confirmation/ID number and if you arrive after hours you will have to provide this number.